Monday, September 17, 2012

Top Gun 80 - 2 Day - September 3rd - 5th

Top Gun 80 - 2 Day - September 3rd - 5th, 2012


\

Well once again Scott and decided to got fish the Pacific Ocean on the Top Gun 80. Scott or myself had not been on this boat before and we super excited about trying it. I still cant believe we could not convience anyone to come with us. The fishing as been off the charts. And the weather was going to exellent.

The boat only had 19 anglers but had a max load of 25. We were stoked we didn't have a full load of fisherman. Once we left the bait receiver the plan was to travel all night and start fishing about 6:00 am. They said we would start fishing about 130 south of San Deigo, California

 

Scott Getting ready to slay some fish!!!


Trolling on day 1.



Sunrise on the Pacific. Day 2
I think those are the only clouds we saw that day!!!


Day one was pretty uneventful.We did alot of trolling with only a handful of fish being caught. I think most of the fisherman didn't catch anything on day 1.

I must say Scott and I were dispointed about the amount of fish Caught on Day 1. I was hopeful that day 2 was not going to be a repeat of day one!!!


Another sunrise picture from Day 2

Day 2 turned out to be a much better day than day 1 for fishing. When we woke up and start the trolling rotation it didn't take 15 minites to get bit and it was on!!! Lucky for Scott and I we were on the first rotation as our  number were 1 & 3!!! At our first stop we (the boat) ended up with 28 and we probably lost 20. I know I lost 3 on that stop alone!!!


Scott's fish!!!


That is a happy angler!!!


Another nice one for #1


A couple yellowfin!!!


Me and my Yellowfin!!!



All and all this was a great trip. We boated plenty of fish!!! Scott ended up with 8 (7 Yellowfin & 1 Skipjack). I had 7 total myself (4 Yellowfin, 2 Yellowtail, & 1 Dorado). The boat was super nice and clean. We had awesome weather!!!I loved the fact that we had a state room with a sink in it. The food was really good and the crew was solid. My only complaint was the bait. And the boat has no control over that.

Until next time, MF-Fishing!!!!!



Scott's Video!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment